Naturform is currently seeking an experienced carpenter / joiner to join our busy South-East Queensland team.
Working closely with our fabrication division, the main duties of the role will include the construction of fabricated items off-site and the erection of fabricated structural elements on-site.
Any potential applicant must hold a Certificate 3 in Carpentry and possess the following skillsets:
– The ability to: read and interpret computer generated shop drawings to fabricate individual structural elements;
– Interpret levels from site contours;
– Generate purchase lists from construction plans;
– Assemble fabricated items for site delivery;
– Set-out and erect on-site fabricated items;
– Other carpentry and formwork skills inherent to hard landscaping within the construction, civil and landscaping sector.
If you consider yourself suitable for this position, please contact our Brisbane office (ph. 07 3376 8700) for further information.