Brisbane Sign, Southbank
Client: City Parklands
Location: Southbank Parklands
Project Size/ $: $312,000
Time Frame: August to November 2015
- Design and construct contract.
- Signage letters had to be able to withstand flooding (the site previously flooded in the 2011 floods) and the letters had to be able to be climbed on by the public.
- Footing connection had to allow each letter to be removed and taken away for repair in the event of damage or vandalism.
- Soft fall to provide adequate fall zone for climbing.
- Electrical up-lighting to maximize impact of the sign.